-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011 20:27
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Documents SignPuddle ColumnMaker

SignWriting List
October 30, 2011

Hi Stefan, Steve and Adam -

What fun! Your document looks great.

I love the SVG Refinement font.

There are a variety of ways to print this -

I know four options. Here is the first one... I chose Charles Butler's
Halloween document as an example here in the attached screen capture - that
is a nice document, Charles!

To print SVG from SignPuddle ColumnMaker:

1. Right Click on the column in ColumnMaker. Choose Print Frame from the
pull-down menu (see attached). Then it prints to your printer. On the Mac
operating system we can also choose to print to PDF from each frame when the
printer driver comes up...can you do that? See attached screen capture
showing what it looks like when I right-click on a column....