SignWriting List
October 10, 2011

Hello Yuri!
Thank you for informing us about your Facebook page and I would like to join even if I do not know Portuguese.

The Facebook, YouTube and Twitter addresses I use for posting about SignWriting are:

SignWriting on Twitter

SignWriting on YouTube

SignWriting on Facebook

plus...

there are other Facebook pages on SignWriting such as:

SignWriting Interest Group (SWIG)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10910155309

SignWriting (another group)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SignWriting/103994762968944

and

SignEcriture on FaceBook
(from French-Switzerland)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28364278321

Thanks to all those who have established pages on SignWriting!

Val ;-)

---------