SignWriting List
October 11, 2011

Hello SignWriting List!

I am happy to announce that Erika's article on SignWriting is now published in the "Language and Communications Journal".

It is:
"Writing the smile: Language ideologies in, and through, sign language scripts"
by Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271530911000474

There is also a link to the article on our SignWriting web site:

SignWriting Linguistics Forum
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/linguistics/

Scroll down and click on number 1:

Congratulations, Erika, and thank you for writing this article - it is a really interesting article about writing smiles and when to write them...

Val ;-)