From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: AW: DELEGS HELP
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 10:44 AM

Hi Charles and friends,

perhaps it is the wrong link you are  working with? (I just checked it =

and I

will inform our programmers)

This is the correct link: www.delegs.de

Just click on the button of  =93Web2.0 GS-Editor=94 =20

Click on the blue graphic and the  Editor Version: 1.0  (right corner )

should open

No start to type the numbers or Hello or the words  one two three ... or

Valerie ... or Stefan Or a sentence:  “Valerie wonderful”

It should work...

You can open many files. I am working with this program with my new class 5

hours a day!!!!!   They  l o v e  it!  It is a wonderful wonderful

wonderful tool to support students as well as teachers. And I can think of many

more people who will take advantage out of it.   We are still in the process to

reach the stars ... but we definitely got from the ground!!!

Stefan ;-)