-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Oktober 2011 07:23
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: SEARCH works again on the SignWriting Site!

SignWriting List
October 16, 2011

Thank you for telling me, Mohamed, and for testing the old Search routine.

It has now been fixed. It looks a little different, but actually the
searching is a little stronger now...

Go to:

Search SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/search

You will have to refresh or reload your browser to see the changes -

I hope the searches work for you -

Thanks again everyone -

Val ;-)

-----

On Oct 16, 2011, at 9:39 PM, mohammed abushaira wrote:

> yes Val
> I think there some thing wrong
> mohmaed

access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message
saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're
Sorry but..."

> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>
> Val ;-)
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:59:56 -0400
> From:    Pel Tini <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
>
> It says that :  "I can search"
>
> Tini.
>

> On 2011-10-16, at 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>
>> SignWriting List
>> October 16, 2011
>>
>> Dear SW List Members:
>>
>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do
you get a search?

>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>>
>> SignWriting Search
>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>>
>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I
access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message
saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're
Sorry but..."

>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>>
>> Val ;-)
>>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:09:39 -0700
> From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
>
> SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
>
> Hi Tini -
> So you can search for topics and you have no problem? That is great news -
thanks for telling me - It must be only my computers - I thought it was a
problem with our web site in general but I hope it is only me - smile -

href="http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86640">Google
>       Help</a> for more information.<br>
>     Bill<br>
>     On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>       cite="mid:[log in to unmask]"
>       type="cite">
>       <pre wrap="">SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
>
> Dear SW List Members:
>
> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do
you get a search?

> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>
> SignWriting Search
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.signwriting.org/search">http://www.signwriting.org/search</
a>

> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I
access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message
saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're
Sorry but..."

> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>
> Val ;-)
>

> </pre>
>
> --------------090603050609050901040008--
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:30:39 -0700
> From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?
>
> --Apple-Mail-13--938460078
>
> SignWriting List
> October 16, 2011
>
> Thank you, Bill and Adam and Tini -
>
> This has been very helpful - Now I know it is not just my computer but I =
> need to go to Google and re-create a brand new search page with their =
> new software - many thanks for testing for me - I will fix it now - =
> smile -
>
> Val ;-)
>
> ------
>

> On Oct 16, 2011, at 7:10 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
>
>> Val,
>> When I search for anything I get this message:
>> We're sorry...
>> =20
>> ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To =
> protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
>> =20
>> See Google Help for more information.
>> =20
>> Bill
>> =20
>> =20
>> On 10/16/2011 7:50 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>>> =20
>>> SignWriting List
>>> October 16, 2011
>>> =20
>>> Dear SW List Members:
>>> =20
>>> When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, =
> do you get a search?
>>> =20
>>> Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?
>>> =20
>>> SignWriting Search
>>> http://www.signwriting.org/search
>>> =20
>>> I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when =
> I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a =
> message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a =
> big "We're Sorry but..."
>>> =20
>>> Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?
>>> =20
>>> Val ;-)
>>> =20
>>> =20
>> =20
>

> --Apple-Mail-13--938460078

space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">SignWriting List<div>October
just my computer but I need to go to Google and re-create a brand new search
page with their new software - many thanks for testing for me - I will fix
n Oct 16, 2011, at 7:10 PM, Bill Reese wrote:</div><br
class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite">

http-equiv="Content-Type">