October 2, 2011

Dear Stefan and everyone on the SignWriting List -

It is hard to believe another year has flown by so fast -

Although it is still October 2nd, here in California where I live, it is already October 3rd in Germany. October 3rd is German Independence Day (Day of German Reunification) ...

And it is also Stefan Woehrmann's birthday! Happy Birthday, Stefan...I hope you have many celebrations on this wonderful day. Thank you for all you have done for me and for everyone who uses SignWriting -

And thank you for developing Mundbildschrift ...Woehrmann's SpeechWriting... and your animation and beautiful photography and cards, like this one:

Our lives are richer for knowing you....