October 5, 2011

Hello Stefan and all of the team members at the University of Hamburg!

Oh YES... I am VERY interested in your new software and I am grateful for it - it is a real gift to the world.

As you know, I plan to tell people about your new software and web site on our SignWriting web site too...

So can you help me by answering the following 4 questions, which will help me with the web design? smile...

1. What is the "official name" of your software? Is it?:

DELEGS?

or just delegs.de software?

Imagine if I were talking to someone and I wanted to tell people about it, I would say...

"You should see this cool new software from Hamburg...it is called Delegs software and it can be used with SignPuddle?" ...

Would that be the correct way to explain it?

2. What is the direct link to the software?

If I direct them to go to:

delegs.de
Deutsch lernen mit GebaerdenSchrift
Learn German with SignWriting
http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

Then what button do they push, to go to the SignWriting Editor software? It took a little time for me to figure out where to go...

3. I tried this link:

http://wpspc20.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/SignWritingEditor3/

Should I direct them to this link?

4. I see you attached a screen capture of a full sentence ...It looks great! how did you compose the full sentence? I got individual signs, but maybe I just keep typing a sentence in spoken language? I will try it!

I have more questions but this is a beginning - smile -

Val ;-)