Thanks for all your hard work and documents!

Val ;-)

-------

On Nov 10, 2011, at 11:06 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

Hi Valerie,
thank you very much for your answer – it is exactly what I had in mind.

So it would be interesting to see the original  “Roubarse – sign performance”

... and by the way isn’t it fantastic that we even can distinguish between such neat  differences in the performance of a sign. I love it. It is a kind of typical – almost provocative question from people who doubt that if we want ... we can!! Of course we can. ... smile

Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]EGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 19:48
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: Query - Duplication arc

SignWriting List
November 10, 2011

Hi Stefan and Charles -

Oh. I see. I would read your writing, Stefan, as doing the right side, then doing the left side then doing the right side then doing the left side.

I would read Charles's writing as "doing two movements of the tongue on the right side, and then doing two movements of the tongue on the left side...

I thought that was what Charles wanted -

There really is no need for the Uneven Alternating Dynamics Symbol - Stefan is correct about that - I know I wouldn't use it - but on the other hand it is not wrong really if you do one side twice, and then the other side twice -

Val ;-)

----