From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: AW: Query - Duplication arc
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 2:06 PM

Hi Valerie,

thank you very much for your answer – it is exactly what I had in mind.

So it would be interesting to see the original  “Roubarse – sign performance”

... and by the way isn’t it fantastic that we even can distinguish between such neat  differences in the performance of a sign. I love it. It is a kind of typical – almost provocative question from people who doubt that if we want ... we can!! Of course we can. ... smile

Stefan