From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: Query - Duplication arc
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 1:36 PM

Hi Charles, Valerie ,

just for fun and it is
interesting to discuss this sign –

well I do not know what
you want to do with your tongue –but if I assume to move it from the
right punched out cheek to the opposite one
several times – I  would prefer a different spelling.

I am interested in your opinion Valerie. Is it your
understanding that both spelling describe the same performance? I would not
think so.

Stefan