From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: Query - Duplication arc
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 1:36 PM

Hi Charles, Valerie ,

just for fun and it is interesting to discuss this sign –

well I do not know what you want to do with your tongue –but if I assume to move it from the right punched out cheek to the opposite one several times – I  would prefer a different spelling.

I am interested in your opinion Valerie. Is it your understanding that both spelling describe the same performance? I would not think so.

Stefan