I agree – I can read the sign perfectly!

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2011 19:38
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: flipping and moving - what symbol

SignWriting List

November 14, 2011

Hello Ingvild and everyone -

Thanks for this question...

What you have written below tells me the following:

1. the two hands start contacting each other, with the index finger on a
fist, palms parallel and facing the floor

2. then the two hands move to the side, the right to the right side and the
left to the left side

3. at the end of the movement side, the handshapes have become flat hands
parallel to the floor with the palms up, and the thumbs are out to the side

if I have read this correctly, then I don't think any other symbol is
necessary -

You could write a Rotation Symbol, but Rotation Symbols do not travel to the
side - they stay in one place - there are Rotation arrows combined with
straight arrows in the ISWA 2010, but they are advanced symbols and I don't
think any Rotation Symbol is necessary if I read it correctly above…

Val ;-)

-----