Val,
I tested by forwarding your email to my gmail account, which is the default email on Android phones, and I was able to then click on "SignText Options."  That sent your ASL reply to the SignPuddle Online SignText Options webpage in my default browser on the phone.   I was able to successfully use all the options except "Write SignText."   That prevented me from prepending an ASL reply to yours.

Except for that, yes, it is possible to send email back and forth from computer to phone.

Bill