Val and others,

Thank you for asking how the Expo was.  I did enjoy it.  With the help of some audiology students from USF, a local university, we set up a tent gazebo with 4 tables under it.  The SignPuddle table was on one side and I was able to demonstrate it to a few people.   One born deaf man was confused at first.  I explained the symbols to him and his face lit up when it suddenly made sense for him and he could recognize the ASL words.  That was really worth it.

The following picture is of an interpreter friend looking at SignPuddle.

Bill