From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: News handshapes in Brazilian Sign Language (LSB/Libras)
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, November 21, 2011, 11:50 AM

SignWriting List
November 21, 2011

On Nov 16, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Charles Butler wrote:
Valerie, could you find the link to the poster I did in LIBRAS with examples of each handshape?

Hello Charles -
Do you have a copy of the poster you mention above? Please send it to me so I can post it on the SignWriting Site.

If you click on the Search button on the SignWriting Site and type in Charles Butler in the search field, you will find over 10 pages of links to your work and messages etc, but I could not find the poster….so I am sure you have a copy? you are welcome to post it here on the List and then I can post it on the SignWriting Site. To search, go to:

[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!