Open Office does not support Access..
Thanks,
     Gerard

On 12 December 2011 18:52, Thor Malmjursson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Val and All on the list :)

Val, If you want to open it and read it - you can try using a program called OpenOffice - it's backwards compatible with pretty much everything MS made as far as stuff for Windows 95 :)

Failing that, if you just want it converting to something else, so everyone can view it, please forward it onto me, and I will happily convert it to a different format.

Warmest Regards from a very chilly England,

Thor

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:06:55 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: can anyone open Microsoft Access 2007 files?
To: [log in to unmask]

Val,
I don't have MS Access 2007 but I may be able to do something with it.
Bill

On 12/12/2011 11:44 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
SignWriting List
December 12, 2011

Hello SignWriting List!
Maria Galea from Malta has an exciting database of classifiers in Maltese Sign Language, written in SignWriting, which she wants to share with all of us.

But the database is in old software…Microsoft Access 2007. I cannot open the file. Is there anyone here on the List who has access to Microsoft Access 2007, and could possibly create a PDF or other kind of file from it? Or help me learn how to open it with other software? I am on a Mac, but I do also have a Windows 7 computer here...

Val ;-)

--------