I was able to open it, Jerry, as a read-only file on Microsoft Office 2008 on the Mac.

From that I could create a PDF, but it doesn't include any written signs in SignWriting…and apparently Jerry tried to create a PDF and it was a nightmare (as Jerry called it …smile…)

Did you have actual symbols and signs stored in the original database, Maria? That is what I would like to see….the written classifiers in SignWriting...

Thank you again, Maria, for sharing and I plan to post your Thesis, but just want to figure this out first…

Maria sent us a link for a viewer:

http://freelabs.info/AccessDBViewer.aspx

Can others read this file?

Val ;-)