SignWriting List
December 16, 2011

Book title:
Primer Diccionari General i Etimologic de la Llengua de Signes Catalana

TO ORDER THE 2-VOLUME DICTIONARY
https://www.documentauniversitaria.cat/botiga.php?a=llibre&id=497

Here are photos from my kitchen table…

On Dec 16, 2011, at 1:16 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
December 16, 2011

Hello SignWriting List Members…

NEWS from Barcelona, Spain… A new dictionary is published...

CONGRATULATIONS to author Ramon Ferrerons!!

This beautiful new two-volume dictionary is now sitting on my desk. Thank you, Ramon, for this gift, which is also a gift to the world.

The dictionary includes great detail about each sign.The signs are written in SignWriting, using SignPuddle Online.

In the front of the first volume, there is a section that teaches SignWriting, written by Stephen and Dianne Parkhurst, with their beautiful illustrations.

It is a remarkable publication, and I will treasure it always.

Thank you, Ramon, for your hard work, and your dedication to this project, which took 10 years to complete...

I hope many people will order this book online. I plan to purchase several copies for my friends and family.