Valerie.
I hope you are alright.

Tini.

On 2011-12-05, at 12:41 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
December 5, 2011

Dear SW List Members -

Please excuse the fact that I have not been writing or answering questions - I hope to be able to focus on List messages next week. For a variety of reasons, I am unable to be with you this week, but next week there will be more time hopefully, and I can start working with you all again, and updating our web sites, and doing postings -

So thank you for your patience -

I hope you all have a wonderful week -

I am happy you are here on the List with me, and look forward to sharing again -

Val ;-)

<Val.png>

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting