December 20, 2011

I am glad to know this too, Ingvild - To finally have publishers and printers stating that our graphics quality is excellent is a big step forward, because before SVG, we had bitmaps with staircased-circles, so this is great news they could use svg for publishing printed materials -

Not everyone knows how to use .svg - it is great on the web, but to use it inside book-layout-software is another story - I hope to learn how to do this myself later -

what would really help, Steve, is to be able to print to PDF from ColumnMaker once the svg format is refreshed and ready to go - svg to pdf is needed -

Val ;-)