From: Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Interpretation of sign from SWML file
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 5:15 PM

Hi Yosra,

Search for a sign in SignPuddle and click on the "Copy Sign" button.

Scroll down to the "Other Sign Options" section and click on the "Data Format" button.

For the "Data Options", select Markup "Full" and Data Content "Expanded"

Here is a screen shot for the sign I was looking at.

The signs are centered on (0,0)

Regards,
-Steve