January 8, 2012
Dear SignWriting List!
Lucyna Dlugolecka is teaching SignWriting to Deaf students in Poland.
Thank you for your report, Lucyna - I look forward to posting information about the SignWriting classes in Polish schools.
You asked how to send email written in SignWriting, using the SignMail program in SignPuddle?
Here are the instructions…
HOW TO SEND A SIGNMAIL USING SIGNPUDDLE
1. Go to SignPuddle
2. Open the Dictionary for your country
3. Push the Translate Button
4. Type the gloss of the message and push the Translate Button.
5. Choose the signs for your sentence, by clicking on the blue radio button for the signs you want.
6. Scroll down and push the Update button at the bottom...
7. Scroll back up.
8. Click on the SignMail button. The SignMail window will open.
9. Type your email address in the FROM field.
10. Type the SignWriting List address in the TO field.
11. Add any spoken language text you want...
12. Press the Send SignMail button
See 3 diagrams attached: