Part 2: Teacher's Report
Please fill out the Teacher's Report (see form below), with your signature, and post it to the SignWriting List:
See the Teacher's Report form below...
SignWriting Literacy Project!
We look forward to working with you :-)
Before we send you the SignWriting materials, we
would like to know a little about why you chose to participate.
The purpose of the SignWriting Literacy Project is to share information with the general public about the use of SignWriting in education. Educators need to know if SignWriting can aid in teaching literacy. We are grateful that you are interested in providing information, which we hope will help future generations.
All the information you write in this report will be public information. It is therefore very important not to reveal any private information that should not be made public.
1. Why do you want to learn SignWriting?
2. What have been some of your past frustrations when teaching?
3. Are you hoping that SignWriting might help? If so, how?
4. The SignWriting Teacher's Forum has a free web page for you and your students, to use in anyway you wish, just as long as it relates to SignWriting. For example, you can post your opinions about SignWriting, or you can post student's writing assignments. How would you like to use your web page?
5. Please write any other information about your group that you would like to share. You are welcome to write as much as you wish. Human interest stories will help us get to know you. It will make following your progress with SignWriting that much more exciting!
Valerie Sutton and the Center for Sutton Movement Writing have my full permission to post this report to the SignWriting Email List, and on the SignWriting Web Site.
Signature of Teacher:____________________________________
Date of Signature__________________