January 11.2012

Hello Maria and Joe -

Below are excerpts from the message that Joe sent me, asking me to post the article - Other than this information, I do not know the dates - Joe is on the List I believe - so Joe if you are reading this, please write to tell us…smile….

As you can see by the message below, Joe says that he wrote the article about 5 years ago, and he wrote that message on April 22, 2011 - so I would guess around 2006?

But if you open the .odt (Open Office file) attached, it says 2005 at the top of the paper -

Val ;-)

--------