SignWriting List
January 12, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE SLEVINSKI
Developer of SignPuddle Software (http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/), the SignWriting Image Server (SWIS), the new Modern SignWriting Series (http://www.signpuddle.com) which is under development, the ISWA 2010 standardization which includes the ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Guide (http://www.signbank.org/iswa/) and the ISWA 2010 Fonts (http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa/)…the list of Steve's accomplishments goes on and on - such a fine mathematician and program designer - and such a generous and kind man - Steve, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for SignWriting users around the world…

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration...

Here is a Happy Birthday message written in SignPuddle's SignMail program - Without SignPuddle, I could not write you this birthday message!!