Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Ingvild Roald
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012 14:17
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you all - especially to Val, who also have her birthday today, if I'm not mistaken Smile

Ingvild

Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:52:24 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Happy New Year!
To: [log in to unmask]

Do you all have new year's resolutions yet?

smile

Mine is a to "choose to feel happy minute by minute each day, no matter what happens" - what is yours?"

If I knew how to sign that in ASL I would write it in SignWriting!

Val ;-)

-------