January 4, 2012

First, I hope that others will donate to the scholarship and research fund in honor of Elena Pizzuto…see the description below.

Second, I would like to donate SignWriting materials to the scholarship fund, and I will be happy to ship them to you in Italy immediately…I do not know if they can arrive in time for the January 10th event, but if I send them today there might be a chance for that….if not they will still arrive in time to give to scholarship students as my gift in honor of Elena -

I can ship SignWriting books, dvds and software from our organization here in the USA.

Please tell me if you want these materials and where I should ship them -

---------