January 5, 2012

Hello Claudia and everyone from Italy -

I have received an email confirming that the donation of materials will be welcome for the scholarship fund, so I will be shipping a box of SignWriting materials to Italy today…

The donation is from Valerie Sutton and the Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting, in honor of Elena Pizzuto, for the scholarship students and researchers.

I know you already have your own SignWriting books in Italian and Italian Sign Language, and that is the way it should be -

The books I am sending are just gifts to inspire the students, and a support for the materials you already have -

Have a wonderful conference on January 10th...

Val ;-)