Hi Steve,

c o n g r a t u l a t i on s .... this is wonderful!   Juchuuuuu...

Is there a chance to  check this option online? Can you offer a link so that I can write a short document in order to check it?

What a gift ... and we need horizontal writing for the students at school to improve spoken language competence.

It is the best way to offer bilingual documents and to support especially young students and beginners...

That is the reason why our delegs-editor is such an important development ...

Stefan ;-)