Hello for all,

Thanks Valerie, Ingvild, Stefan, and Charles,

His explanations and illustrations cleared a lot of my thoughts about the symbols and Quotation Marks Long Pause.
When I saw the symbols of Quotation Marks the first time, I thought, "wow, this greatly facilitates the writing of scientific papers, academics, a sign (signaling), etc".

I believe that just as the symbols Parentheses make it easier to write that we need not to write specific changes in the positions of the body a signaling, this will also facilitate the quotation marks.

As some of you said, the quotes are not the only ways to tell other people, but to quote what I said or even thought, as in the above phrase (in quotes).

Again, thank you.

Madson Barreto