March 13, 2012

A BIG thank you to Roman Caceres for writing over 1000 signs in the Argentine Sign Language Dictionary in SignPuddle  Roman wrote them in SignWriting with his PersonalPuddle, and then Steve posted over 1000 signs yesterday all at once to the online SignPuddle - so the database jumped from 600 signs to 1660 signs yesterday ;-)

It is wonderful to see 1660 signs in the Argentine SignPuddle, Roman!

Argentine Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=5&sgn=41

Val ;-)

--------