SignWriting List
March 7, 2012

Hi Charles -
I like this writing too…very interesting to see how much detail can be written!

I guess I would like the finishing position showing the fingers coming together - I know the Finger Movement symbols are showing that the fingers close, but the added picture of the finishing position always feels easier to me, but having said that - this is accurate -

So now we have two different writings and both are good, and I bet there are more possibilities as well -

Thank you for sharing, Charles, and taking the time to write the pinching movement…

Val ;-)

-----