March 10, 2012

Outstanding information, Bill, thank you!

I did not know about the tutorial video, which is excellent, so thank you for this link, which I will also place on our SignWriting web site - the link to the video will be helpful for everyone -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkaNL0vdaqA&feature=player_embedded#!

Can you follow the video, Maria?

And thank you, Stefan, for posting the instructive video, and for making DELEGS possible -

For me, I just go to the DELEGS Editor and start typing spoken language - and it works!

What a blessing... ;-))

Val ;-)

------