March 14, 2012

I just learned that Sara Smith is the designer of the display and put the display together, book by book, piece by piece.

The design is lovely, Sara. You did a great job and I am happy we have the attached photo. Thank you!

I have added your name on this web page:
http://www.signwriting.org/library/SignWriting_Displays.html

I am sorry the display will be taken down soon.

I hope other libraries in the OhioLINK system will consider presenting the display in their libraries too.

If materials are needed for other displays, please contact me:

858-456-0098

PS. Erika - Oberlin College is mentioned on the above web page as well. Have you had time to visit the display at Mount Vernon Nazarene University?