 From: Gagnon et Thibeault <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students

 Difference between symbols
Hi
everyone,

       Centre Jules-Léger (a school for
the deaf in Ottawa, Canada) will celebrate its 25th anniversary in May
2012.  The committee invited me to give a presentation.  During one
hour,  i will talk about the bridge between a written LSQ (SW) and a
written French.

       I am looking for a
teacher who would explain how to deal with bilingual documents
(written sign language and  written spoken language), how to
improve the biliteracy in both the spoken language and the signed language for
Deaf students "EVERYDAY" (not sometimes).  Does anyone know names of the
teacher?  Could the teacher speak English or French?

    I know
Stefan Woehrmann.  I am looking for other teachers.   Does anyone
know James Kegl's email address?

    Best
regards,

André