Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:47:07 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for other teachers who teach bilingual documents to Deaf students
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWriting List
March 25, 2012

I would like to introduce to you, a teacher of Deaf children in Brazil, who uses SignWriting in bi-lingual education.

Sonia Messerschimidt, a bi-lingual teacher, took photos of her special materials, developed in SignWriting for her students. These photos are a wonderful record showing how Sonia teaches Deaf children.

I met Sonia recently on Facebook. Sonia tagged me on her photos, so her photos now show on my Facebook page. I am preparing a new web area for Sonia's classroom, but the web page is not ready yet … (I am working on it, Sonia ;-)

Meanwhile, take a look at Sonia's photos on Facebook…Go to my Facebook page, and click on the photos:

Photos by Sonia Messerschimidt…They start here. Click on each photo to go to the next one and the next one...
http://www.facebook.com/SignWriting#!/photo.php?fbid=2124195467898&set=t.763787655&type=3&theater

So Maria and Andre, Sonia is one of the teachers using bi-lingual education between Portuguese and Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS).

Perhaps you can write to each other?  Val ;-)

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!
Documents, Dictionaries, SignMail

SignWriting Wiki
Wiki-style Articles in Sign Languages

SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions...

SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages

SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects
Writing Encyclopedias in Sign Languages

SignWriting Sponsors Forum

SignWriting Shop
Books, DVDs, Lessons, Services

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
a US educational nonprofit organization
PO Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038, USA
Tel: 858-456-0098 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            858-456-0098      end_of_the_skype_highlighting  Skype: valeriesutton

SignWriting on Twitter

SignWriting on YouTube

SignWriting on Facebook