March 1, 2012

Hello Madson, Charles, Stefan and everyone -

Big smile ;-)

There are two ways to write Finger Trills - both are fine. I personally prefer this one, which shows the progression of one finger closing or opening and then the next and the next and the next - one dot at a time - you start reading at the end of the arrow and move towards the arrowhead direction - These are very detailed symbols: