March 30, 2012

Hello Ron and Jerry -
I have created nice PDFs for each chapter of Mark, rotating the pages so readers on the web can see them in landscape reading, rather than on their sides as in the originals…plus I added bookmarks in the pdfs so people can find different verses within each chapter. I created one PDF for each chapter, plus created one large pdf for all 16 chapters (the entire book) and gave it a title page as well…including credits to Deaf Missions, to the St Clair Shores Deaf Church, to SignWriting, and to three web sites, including Jerry's SignBible site, the new ASLGospel.org, and the SignWriting Site.

So all 17 PDFs are ready but I still have to create a web page for a directory so visitors can download each one easily, and I have not done that yet…it is coming.

Once this is all complete, Jerry, I would think you will have everything you need to upload to your web site as well…

The only problem is that the PDFs are very large (many megabytes) - I guess because they are in color, plus perhaps adding bookmarks etc - I am not sure why they are so large - I can try to reduce their size … I am working on that now...

Thank you, Ron, and Jerry, for all you do for the world - and thanks for your patience - I think I need the weekend to complete this -

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!