Dear Valerie:

I am embarrassed by having to ask you to remove my name from the signwriting list.  I have not been at all active and I just have to erase the messages as they come in.  At the present time I am not doing much signing either because I am in Australia and the method here (Auslan) is like the British - both hands are used and it is much more complicated than ASL, so I can't even understand simple messages.  I realize that signwriting is becoming more widespread and I appreciate the active roles of so many people from so many different countries.  Perhaps I will try to become active later.  In the meantime, it would be just as well to remove my name from the list.

I think that you have done a wonderful job of spreading the word and getting so may people from so many countries involved in sigwriting.

With all good wishes,
George