SignWriting List
March 5, 2-012

Hi Charles -
I would suggest writing this sign again. I would write it from the Front View, not the Overhead View.

I have a feeling the writers meant it to be touching your nose? Like when you have a cold…holding the nose and then brushing the nose twice as the hand comes out twice maybe?

I am guessing -

Val ;-)

--------