From: Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Puzzled

Hello Charles!

This signal is not flu. It is "swine flu" (Influenza 'A' - H1N1).
The left hand ("S" - closed fist) touch or stand in front of the nose.
The right hand ("pinch") causes the movement indicated in speeling (writing).
See photos.

Write your hands in front of the face of the sign difficult to read, so we chose to write in Vision Up.

Regards,

Madson and Raquel Barreto