With your three attempts, I would go with the third because the Hand Symbols are in the position where they would be at the time of the strike. Think of a picture being taking at the exact moment. Then place the contact symbol near to explain what type of contact it is.

As far as your question about touch vs strike, it really depends on what you feel matches the real movement the best. Strike seems to have a movement within its definition so that a small arrow is not needed.

Here are two videos of the two ways to sign MAKE (although the second's shading is wrong, I know what is meant). Notice that the strike has more of an emphasis to it than the simple touch.