Sorry for the misunderstanding.

There have not been any improvements to SignText.  That is planned for the near future.  When I said "it will work", I meant in the future, not "it does work" as in right now.

Other than the PersonalPuddle, SignText is next on my development list. Copy and paste is an important feature that is coming, but not here yet.

Regards,
-Steve