April 3, 2012

Hi Eduardo and Adam -
Adam has explained everything perfectly -

Just a side note…
Do you know about SignWriting E-Lessons? These are old answers on the SignWriting List years ago:

SignWriting E-Lessons
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/

There are two SignSpelling Rules that are on the SignWriting E-Lessons that are important:

1. Write Position of Contact
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less063.html

and

2. Every Sign Has a Center
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less064.html

This goes for many web pages and may be helpful to you -

I see you have 20 signs in the Uruguay SignPuddle!
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=5&sgn=143

Thank you for writing Uruguay signs, Eduardo -

Val ;-)

--------