Hi Valerie, Adam, Madson,

We discussed this question several times and as often I try to = understand your point of view =96 I am sorry.

I do not follow this =93rule=94 =96 but prefer to follow the visual = impression of left and right hand

It is as you mentioned several times before ... =93 that SignWriting is = a large and flexible writing system

So  - Madson  - I can understand what you had in mind with your  question

Good to know that there are only very few hand shapes that cause trouble like this. And a good way to overcome the problem is to use the side view -  in that case everything should be fine for both point of views.=20

Stefan