April 18, 2012

Yes, Charles is right about this - SignPuddle is designed for Firefox. Once Steve finishes the PersonalPuddle 2.0 software, for those who use SignPuddle offline, I believe he will be working on cross-platform issues with SignPuddle - right now, SignPuddle's SignMaker and SignText do not work in Google Chrome and Safari, but they will later…so right now, use Firefox…

Val ;-)

--------