Hi Steve and Val and all,

I have trouble editing signs in the NTS (NSL) puddle, even if I am proberly signed in. I only get the options 'kopier tegn' or 'customize sign'. As many signs are now wntered witout spelling, and in multiple copies, I need to weed the dicctionary ... even if I do not have the time for the first few weeks now.

(For a future version, I would also love to have an oportunity to search by tag, or some similar option)

Ingvild

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:28:50 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignPuddle 2.0 is Live
To: [log in to unmask]

Will do - Thanks!  -Ryan

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting ListApril 18, 2012
Yes, Charles is right about this - SignPuddle is designed for Firefox. Once Steve finishes the PersonalPuddle 2.0 software, for those who use SignPuddle offline, I believe he will be working on cross-platform issues with SignPuddle - right now, SignPuddle's SignMaker and SignText do not work in Google Chrome and Safari, but they will later…so right now, use Firefox…

Val ;-)
--------