From: Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: Making "bold" fingers

Hi again,

I wrote the sign for "F"[1] but it *seems* the thumb should be "bold".
Should it?  And for the "T" the index should be bold.  I don't know how
to get those in SignPuddle.  I have attached the drawing for both
handshapes.

Eduardo.

[1] http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/searchword.php?ui=5&sgn=143&sid=9