May 21, 2012

Hello Erika!
Congratulations again on your birthday, and also for working on research on SignWriting in Germany this June - That is very soon - Wow - And you will be bringing your family with you? That is great...

So have a wonderful day today - Here is a lovely card that was designed by Stefan years ago that says "Happy Birthday" in ASL - Stefan's cards are always so beautiful -

and Happy travels -

Val ;-)

--------