From: Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: ISWA 2010 font database is ready

Greetings list,

I've updated the ISWA 2010 font reference to include the ISWA 2010 font database.
http://signpuddle.net/iswa

I've updated the SignWriting Image Server to be able to use the database font.  Available on GitHub.
https://github.com/Slevinski/SWIS

The font database is an improvement in size and speed.  Instead of tens of thousands of files, multiple fonts can be included in a single file.  The increase in speed is noticeable when comparing the filesystem font to the database font.  Very exciting.

Regards,
-Steve